City Conquest is an epic mobile strategy game that combines innovative strategy with classic tower defense gameplay. It evolves the core tower defense concept by adding an offensive gameplay element and territorial expansion and control mechanics, which combine to allow the game to support competitive multiplayer.
City Conquest was just released for HD-capable iOS and Android devices (iPad 2+, iPhone 4+, iPad Touch 4+, and any Android device that supports Ice Cream Sandwich and minimum 860x540 resolution).
Download the game now for iOS or Android! Both platforms allow a free limited download. iOS requires a paid unlock to play the full single-player game, while Android is ad-supported and is completely free.
The result is a new form of gameplay that has the simplicity, accessibility, and addictive gameplay of tower defense, with much of the strategic depth and competitive multiplayer support of a real-time strategy (RTS) game -- and without the unit micromanagement of an RTS!
City Conquest includes:
- Competitive internet multiplayer support
- Hotseat (pass-and-play) multiplayer support
- Highly sophisticated AI opponents
- A complete 14-mission single-player campaign, with all missions playable on Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulty levels
- A set of 6 additional "challenge missions" for expert-level players
- 9 offensive unit types, all with 4 upgrade levels
- 9 defensive tower types, most with 2-3 upgrade levels
- 4 Mothership-based "game effects" (area-effect spells)
- 100 achievements, plus an in-game achievements browser with per-category achievement filtering
- An in-game help system with extensive gameplay hints and detailed help for all offensive and defensive units and Mothership effects
- Resource-collection mechanics with two resource types (gold and crystals)
- Territorial control and expansion mechanics
- A bewildering variety of mission types, including defense-only (tower defense) missions, offense-only missions, swapping missions, bombardment missions, and combined missions (in which all offensive and
- Combined arms tactics, including units that can shield, cloak, and repair other units
- MobileTechReview: "City Conquest possesses polish in both game design and the presentation, and it's both entertaining and intense as a mobile game [...] City Conquest shines as a game that combines Tower Defense and RTS gameplay styles into one game with single play missions as well as adhoc and online multiplayer mode."
Quotes from our beta testers:
"This game has a staggering amount of potential!" -- Ron W
"It's like FieldRunners meets Starcraft, with a whole bunch of other stuff thrown in!" -- Jeff H
"I was surprised by the development ... I totally didn't expect the evolution in game play." -- Y-H L
"Yes you and your game are becoming a real time sink for me :) ... The thing is too damn addictive." -- Lance G
"Your game is staggeringly addictive!" -- Brian C
"I think it fits the iPad environment very well ... Kind of a shrunk down RTS in a Tower Defense setting." -- Mark J
"Nice intro by the way ... I am replaying all the missions now. To be honest your game rocks ... Get selling it I will buy the finished product!" -- Terry H