Our company is moving -- and hiring!
Within the next few weeks, we'll be moving to Austin, and we're planning on hiring several qualified candidates as part of that process.
We're starting work on an exciting, brand new strategy franchise, and we're looking for engineers to help us build it!
We're building a flat organizational structure and a unique company culture.
We're also going to be rebranding the studio with an entirely new name change (though we're not ready to announce that just yet).
We are primarily looking for software engineers at this time.
Relocation is available for qualified applicants. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or to request more information.
- 3 years min development experience (5 or more preferred)
- Excellent C++ and object-oriented programming skills
- Strong debugging and optimization skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative development environment
- Significant experience with common game engines and/or tools is helpful
- Solid 3D math skills
- Develop well-designed software within project schedule to team standards
- Write documentation and tutorials as needed
- Collaborate with designers to review proposed design features and define and develop those features as needed
- Collaborate with artists to build art guidelines; develop, improve, and debug the art toolchain; and integrate art assets as needed
- Assist in the design and development of software tools as needed
- Participate in regular code reviews and help other team members improve their engineering skills and general game development skills
- Work to regularly debug, profile, and optimize the code
- Prioritize robustness over new features and maintain a low bug count at all times
- Play the game every single day and become deeply familiar with the game in development
- Participate in regular risk assessment evaluations to help the team and the project better evaluate and manage risks
- Assist the studio in continuously refining and evolving our development standards